We are an award-winning business established 25 years and have been accredited by Autotrader as being 'highly rated' based on our customer's experiences with us. We're proud of the reputation we have gained for being organised and efficient in the way we do our business. For the last fifteen years we have operated the business from the grounds of our country home in Dorset, central to the South of England. We are easy to find by car and are always happy to collect customers from the station or airport;- most major cities fly to Southampton. We also have an Enterprise Car Hire branch one road away so often customers hire a car one way to get to us. When you arrive at our electric gates the experience begins, our manicured courtyard and purpose built office create a relaxed environment for our customers. Also because we don't have the costs of a main road showroom or salesmen we can work on smaller margins meaning our cars are exceptional value for money!
We buy all our cars directly from their owners through recommendations and repeat custom and are very proud of the fact that we own all of the cars we have in stock. As we only buy cars directly from their owners we always have an excellent understanding of where a car has come from and how it has been maintained. We will ensure that we take the time to answer any questions you may have about the car you are calling about and will be as accurate as possible, discussing every aspect of the car in detail with you.
WE WORK DIFFERENTLY TO MOST SHOWROOMS AND FORECOURTS. EVERY CARE IS TAKEN TO DISCUSS ALL ASPECTS OF THE DEAL BEFORE YOU TRAVEL TO US.
We buy the right cars and price them well so we get plenty of people that wish to simply browse our cars or perhaps come and try one out. This isn't really what we do, for this it's best to visit the main dealers that are fully staffed and have salesmen to show you their cars. They will be able to offer you the sales patter and go through a certain model of car with you and allow you to drive it even if there is no deal being done on the day.
The culture of our company is spending time dealing with the customers who already know what they want, basically the buyers and not the general browsers looking at various cars. We provide an excellent service to those customers who are at the end of the process and have narrowed it down to a specific car, hopefully the particular one we have as long as the figures look right and our car is described correctly when they arrive with us. If you're just out to try different cars as part of your buying journey we can't accommodate and for this we apologise, our time is fully absorbed providing the ultimate service for the customers that have left us a refundable reservation deposit and are travelling to us to buy, subject to being happy when they get here. This includes us putting time aside for them as we never double book customers, having the car ready, perhaps collecting them from the train station or airport and ultimately being on the receiving end of the phone for them from the start of the transaction all the way until they get home with their new car and beyond.
We discuss the deal whilst you are still in the comfort of your own home, reserve it and book you in for a day and time to suit you, so we can expect you and make the experience enjoyable. As long as the car has been described correctly there is no embarrassing haggling needed on the day as everyone knows where they stand, any negotiating has been done on the phone, it's so much nicer. Think about it, no worry about what will you get for your part exchange or pretending not to love the new car so you get a better deal, it's all unnecessary. We do things differently and are proud of it, we're straight forward and as such have developed a successful process which enables us to sell over 300 cars a year in the most mutually delightful way;-
(1) We will go through the details of our car with you on the phone and answer any questions. We will describe our car to you as accurately as possible, we can also send you a video. All of our cars are here at our property.
(2) If you have a part exchange we can go through the details on the phone and can offer you a price subject to seeing it and driving it on the day.
(3) If you wish for us to organise car finance we can quote and even get pre-approval so things run smoother on the day. Only once you are here and happy with the car would you sign and activate the agreement. We also clear any existing finance on your part exchange while you are with us.
(4) Once a deal has been negotiated and agreed in principal on the phone, we take a £500 refundable reservation deposit by transfer or on a debit card to hold the deal and will send you confirmation.
(5) We book a convenient day and time for you to travel to us, everything will be ready for you and our time is yours. No waiting around, no disorganisation, just a slick operation that will delight you. Subject to you being happy with the look, drive and paperwork of our car, we can go ahead with the deal. You will have as long as you need, everything will be handled efficiently in a lovely relaxed way.
This process enables us to spend quality time with our customers rather than being so busy that we are unable to offer them the attention they deserve. We're not trying to sell everyone a car, just to accommodate the genuine buyers in the most wonderful way.
*Please note: subject to pre-payment we can also have cars delivered straight to your door!
It is also worth noting that we love buying cars back that we have previously supplied, it is the nicest way for us to buy cars, so please remember us when it's time to sell!